Come tour the city and learn about Mexican culture all while having a glass of wine!
ENSENADA SURF LESSONS
- Person - Group Lesson Ages 5+
- Person - Private Lesson Ages 5+
- Chaperone Ages 5+ | Includes Transportation, Chairs, Umbrellas, & Water
BAJA CALIFORNIA SURF CLASSES FOR EVERYONE!
The classes are taught at Playa Hermosa beach, which is special for beginners, and are held all year-round. Each class has a duration of two hours and includes personal instructor, surfboards of different sizes and models, wetsuits, and transportation roundtrip to the ship (if you are coming on a cruise).
The lessons are addressed to everyone who has an interest in learning this sport, from children from 5 years old to adults — there is no age limit. All classes are very dynamic, fun, and safe, taught under the supervision and continuous advice of experienced teachers who are certified in first aid and water rescues.
DYNAMICS OF THE LESSONS
On the beach, the instructor gives a basic theory lesson based on the following points:
- Explain each part of the board and its use
- Position and balance of the body
- How to paddle over the board
- How and when to stand on the board
- How to fall and protect yourself from your board
- How to pass waves depending on their size
After that, into the water we go! We put your newly learned skills into practice!!
WHAT TO BRING:
Bathing suit and a towel
Instructor, surfboard (different sizes and styles), wetsuits, and transportation (roundtrip to the cruise ship, downtown, or near the beach area)
We also have equipment rentals (surfboards and wetsuits) available!